The „Restauratorenblätter - Papers in Conservation“ are published once per year. All articles are subjected to a double-blind peer-review process.
The schedule is as follows:
- submission of abstracts in German and English (200-300 words) containing starting point, central issue, main contents, methods and (expected) results to email@example.com: 31 March 2017
- information about approval or rejection of the abstracts: 15 April 2017
- submission of papers (German OR English): 23 June 2017
- feedback by peers and editorial board: 20 August 2017
- submission of revised texts (German AND English): 17 September 2017
- proofreading and print approval by December 2017
- expected time of publication: beginning of 2018
Please note that the papers must be submitted in German and English. We can only accept proofread papers.